Thursday, June 01, 2006

Frustrated

It is June 1st. I am at an internet cafe and everything is in Japanese. The keyboard will type English--but it will only write in lowercase if I am holding down the shift key. Typing is slow.

The blog page is in Japanese, and Hiroko is out with Toshi. Kids aren`t allowed inside. I can`t read the instructions. It is not letting me post pictures for some reason, so I will have to do that later. I will be posting a day or two late. I won`t write down today`s journal till tonight.

I have resized my pics, I wish I could post them. Oh well, next time I am here someone may be able to help me. I will have more time.

Have fun all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Frustated!!Good to hear from you. You gave a good visual in words!!!! It is 8am here on Thursday the first of June. Love, Mom