Saturday, June 03, 2006

Frog God I am Tired

Day 3Friday June 2nd, 2006



We slept in today. It felt very good. Hiro-chanユs mom, Naoko, took the day off. We went to a frog shrine and then she took us out to eat at the Garden House. It is a upper-class pasta joint, but we ended up getting curry.




We needed to go to Toyotoshiユs school so Naoko could pick up something. He is the principal of an elementary school. The kids treated me like a celebrity. Toshi had fun.
We went to a library so I could update my blog, but the blog site and Emil were blocked. We got home around 4:00pm. We took a nap, but I slept for 6 hours! I then went to bed. What a restful day.



This all happened in the town of Ogoori.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a different format! I read your COW entry, no pictures but it kept saying "loading" and it wouldn't let me make a comment so I hope you get this one. all is well. we love hearing from you. kiss toshi for me. love mom