Friday, May 26, 2006

Tragedy

In his morning briefing, Rumsfeld tells the President that yesterday, in serious fighting outside Fallujah, 3 Brazilian troops were killed.

The blood drains from the President’s face, his head collapses into his hands on his desk and he remains there for several, long breaths.

When he composes himself and comes to an upright seated position, it is clear his eyes are moist. He asks Rumsfeld, “Just exactly how many is a Brazilian?”




Thank you Jay for a good pick-me-up.

3 comments:

Indigo said...

Hahahaha!!! Good one!

Anonymous said...

bad humor
guess who?
Yep, I'm from Brazil!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lee
I guess you haven't added anything yet.....you are probably just getting up for your first full day in Japan. Kiss Toshi for me.
I am going to bed. Love,Mom