Friday, May 19, 2006

Picture Update

I am testing batch conversion with Irfanview. When I am done, I will post more recent pics. Sorry for the delay.

*****

Ok, I did it. I want to plug in Irfanview. Besides having a nice thumbnail viewer and making resizing, cutting, cropping, and adding in text to a pic a breeze, it also has a handy batch rename and/or conversion utility. For those of us with digital cameras, it makes renaming and resizing 100+ pics trivial.

Now I have to see how I can add several thumbs onto this post so you don't have to look at multiple pictures going down in a straight line...
Hmmm. I kinda got it figured out. I still want someone to help me put spaces between the pics. I want like 3 thumbs across a row with spaces inbetween the pictures. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know!! I have flickr and picassa. I am inexperienced in both.

*****
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words; well, since I have been a blog slacker, here are 14,000 words to help catch you up as to what has happened from December of 2005 to March of 2006. I will get to April later. Today is my birthday. After a family dinner tonight, I will update and talk about April and May some.





1 comment:

Leenis said...

I just got to say that I love the pic of him trying to change the battery in his teddy bear. He is only 6 months old at the time. The toy was broken. I thought it was the battery and replaced it, but it still didn't work.

After watching me, he decided to give it a go. SOoooo CUTE!!