Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Birthday

My birthday was a couple days ago. It started off at my mom's house where we opened presents. Before we got started, we talked in the living room. My brother Jim is so good with kids. Toshi loves him. I am actually a little jealous of this picture.
Toshi chose this ribbon for me. He placed it with the picture he drew that my mom framed. He wanted his precious ribbon back.
We got matching hats and sunglasses for my present. I had a lot of fun wearing matching stuff with Toshi. My mom knows how to pick presents. Hiro-chan also got me a hat. We go for morning and/or evening walks almost everyday, and I get burned easy.
We ate at cracker Barrel. I tried to take a picture of him playing, but all I have to do is pull out the camera and he runs to grab it from me.

Cracker Barrel has a cool puzzle on each table. Toshi just loved it. Even tho we had to wait an hour before we could eat, the puzzle kept Toshi occupied. It was a good thing too, because I was extremely tired. I almost felt like I was going to pass out. I crashed when I got home.

No comments: