Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Skinny Legs and All

When we go on our morning walk Toshi likes to put his legs on the safety rail. This is my view of Toshi 90% of the time we are on a walk. EDIT: Hiro-chan wanted to point out that the red mark on Toshi's leg is where he drew on himself with a red pen and not an owee.
The camera the camera! GIVE ME THE CAMERA!!
What a happy good looking kid! He just warms my heart...

Except when he is pulling out my precious hair. My new strategy to get him to stop is to hold his hands for 10 seconds. If he does it again, I hold his hands for 11 seconds. Each time he does it I add one second. He usually quites after 13 seconds. He crys and then he is happy. If anyone has other ideas to help him learn to not pull hair, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. Pull HIS hair. the theory is a child hurts accidently not knowing of the pain he inflicts. The learning curve is milliseconds, not 13 seconds!
the brazilian lady